You’re going to see great new things at Mullen Opticians.
It’s taken a while dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’, but I can finally share some big news with you.
Our practice has now become part of the Bayfields family, one of the largest independent groups in the country.
Continuing the fantastic work our team started was always going to be a challenge and we needed partners who understand the need for the highest quality treatment —as well as making life better for both your family and ours. We would only entrust your care to people who feel the same way. Bayfields Opticians and Audiologists are an independent family company with over 20 practices nationwide. Led by Royston Bayfield, CEO and a former optometrist, they’ve built up an excellent reputation that we’re proud to share.
So what’s going to change?
There’ll be no shortage of familiar faces, as most of the team are all staying on, but a few things will be a little different.
· We’ll be switching to the Bayfields branding over the next few months, but from here on all correspondence will come from the new name. So keep an eye out!
· We’ll also be adding Bayfields’ renowned audiology services later this year, with free hearing exams and product trials available.
· From the moment you arrive, you’ll be protected by our enhanced hygiene and distancing standard processes.
· Your data will be securely moved to our new systems automatically. If you pay for contact lenses by standing order please don’t cancel it, that will continue as normal and you’ll be contacted about those separately in the near future.
· Bayfields are contact lens experts, having fitted them on clients from 18 months to 95 years old! We’ll be showing you the amazing things they can do for you, and your life, too.
· As Bayfields are a ZEISS partner, you’ll have access to their stunning, industry-leading lenses, as well as exclusive offers.
You don’t need to do a thing!
As we mentioned: records, appointments and standing orders will all be securely transferred. As you might know, moving to a new system means that we meticulously ensure everything complies with GDPR, this is to keep your information as safe as possible. Your full rights are explained in GDPR Chapter 3, to find out more, or make a subject access request, you can call 0203 411 2848.
It’s a really exciting time for us and we can’t wait to welcome you next time as we continue in our next chapter.